We need all the help we can get. It’ll be super fun! We need volunteers on each morning, M-Th (3/20-3/23). Even if you can only do one day – we’d love to have you. http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c054da4ab2babf49-battle2
Beginning February 13, 2017 and continuing through March 31, 2017, our school will be administering school climate surveys. All parents and guardians are invited to participate.
The purpose of this survey is to gather input about school climate and the effectiveness of the teachers and administrators at our school. Responses are anonymous and no personal information will be collected. Reports will be made available for teachers and administrators to use in school improvement efforts. The survey is short, taking less than 10 minutes to complete. The survey can be found online at http://bit.ly/JSDParentSurvey
Thank you in advance for your participation. The full letter sent home with students
New School Boundaries for 2017-18:
2017-2018 PTA Executive Board Nominations
President- Lindsay Jensen
President Elect-Judy Balser
Treasurer- Robin Dansie
Secretary- Ashley Guymon
Public Relations V.P.-Harmony Pearce
Legislative VP- Position not filled
The Legislative VP is an advocate for our school and students on legislative items and attends legislative meetings. If you would be interested in this position please email email@example.com
Voting will take place at the General PTA meeting on March, 3rd 9:30 am in the faculty room.
If you would like to be a nominee, you must submit a letter of intent to the office at least five days before the election meeting.
All classes this session will be held before school on Tuesdays from 8:00-8:45 from Jan. 24-Feb. 28. These classes are only for 3rd-6th grades students.
|Class||Instructor||Class Size||Registration Link|
- The Mathlete club will continue from the Fall Session, beginning on 1/24 and will continue till 4/4. The competition at Daybreak Elementary will be held on 4/6. Registration is closed for this club.
- The cast for our 4th-6th grade musical production of School House Rock Jr. has been determined. Thanks to all who auditioned. They will begin practices in January and will continue through May.
- Students in our choir will continue to practice before school every Wednesday till their 60’s Rock’n Roll musical production on 2/16.
- Orchestra students are beginning their second semester on 1/9. If you’re interested in joining, please inquire at the office.
- We will not be holding the Folk Dancing class this session because the instructor broke her ankle over the holidays while delivering treats to people’s doorsteps. Mrs. T – you’re awesome!
Support our School’s Mission:
This is a place for students, staff, and parents to submit ways that either they have seen others doing something that helps to support our school’s mission or they themselves have done something. This information may be shared with our student body in morning announcements or in an assembly. CLICK HERE
Safety Video (5 min)
We are asking that all students and parents watch and abide by the following safety tips contained in this district created Safety Super Hero video.